- Other Name
- Product Enquiry
1. Clove is applied directly to the gums (used topically) for toothache.
2. It is also applied to the skin as a counterirritant for pain.
3. For mouth and throat inflammation.
4. In combination with other ingredients, clove is also applied to the skin as part of a multi-ingredient product used to keep men from reaching orgasm too early (premature ejaculation).
5. In foods and beverages, clove is used as a flavoring.
Latin Name : SYZYGIUM AROMATICUM
Sanskrit Name : LAVANGA