- Other Name
- Product Enquiry
1. It is a stimulating astringent, and has wide application in any condition of marked by atony, prolapse, catarrh or hemorrhage, useful in the treatment conditions such as uterine prolapse and menorrhagia
2. For severe cough and asthma the cūrṇa of the dried fruit may be taken with honey.
3. Mixed with saindhava, Pippalī and buttermilk, Bibhītaka is taken in.
4. A decoction of the dried fruit may be taken internally and externally as an eyewash in the treatment of ophthalmological disorders.
5. Vaidya Mana Bhajracharya indicates that the fresh fruit pulp is used as a collyrium in the treatment of nontraumatic corneal ulcer
Latin Name : BALIOSPERMUM MONTANUM
Sanskrit Name : VIBHITAKA