- Other Name
- Product Enquiry
1. Eucalyptus oil is used locally as an antiseptic, especially in the treatment of infections of the upper respiratory tract, and in certain skin diseases.
2. It is found to have potent pain relieving and anti-inflammatory action.
3. Mixed with an equal amount of olive oil, it is useful as a rubefacient for rheumatism, which help in reducing joint swelling.
4. It is also used in ointments for burns.
5. Internally it is used as a stimulating expectorant in.chronic bronchitis and asthma.
Latin Name : EUCALYPTUS GLOBULES
Sanskrit Name : TAILAPATRA, TAILAPARNA, SUGANDHAPATRA